Digital Learning Platform for 21st Century Character-Based Education
Lessonbee® is an online platform for health education with assignment management and reflective learning features. Designed to support blended learning, flipped learning, social learning, and individualized learning, Lessonbee enhances classroom instruction by allowing teachers to easily enroll students in online lessons, assign tasks, homework and reflections, create individualized learning plans, and track student progress to mastery. Lessonbee features standards-aligned adaptive health and sex education lessons and a marketplace for supplemental lessons and resources. Lessonbee provides the content, technology and support schools need to enhance health education teaching and learning with online curriculum.
Learning Platform Capabilities
- Create unlimited classes, modules, units and lessons
- Buy adaptive lessons for your classes via the Marketplace
- Add your own Smart Sparrow adaptive lessons to your classes
- Find and share lessons and resources across your network
- Track student assignments across classes in one dashboard
- View student grades and progress and export to Excel or PDF
- Assign conversational and challenge-based reflection activities
- Create tasks to assign real-word activities that anchor learning
- Assign individual and group homework and track submissions
- Assess knowledge with true/false and multiple-choice quizzes
- Access Lessonbee via your desktop, mobile phone or tablet
Teacher and student dashboards bring learning into focus, providing real-time analytics and on-demand access to lessons, tasks, homework, and reflections.
Administrators can create classes, select modules from the marketplace, and assign teachers to manage students, lessons, resources and assignments.
Get the LxD Insider Report
The Learner Experience Design Guide for Talent, Training and Education Professionals