Health Class. Reinvented.
Lessonbee® is a transformative learning management system that enables schools to implement digital learning programs with student health at the core. Lessonbee provides teachers on-demand access to comprehensive, culturally responsive, and medically accurate health lessons and online professional development to promote the delivery of credible and consistent health education in classes across the curriculum. Designed to support blended learning, flipped learning, social learning, and individualized learning, Lessonbee enhances classroom instruction through self-paced online lessons, regular reflective learning assignments, and individualized education plans that help students feel confident, connected and worthy of health and success. Reva Digital is Lessonbee’s MWBE certified implementation partner.
Learning Platform Capabilities
- Create unlimited classes, modules, units and lessons
- Buy lessons for your classes via the shared Content Library
- Add your own Smart Sparrow adaptive lessons to your classes
- Find and share lessons and resources across your network
- Track student assignments across classes in one dashboard
- View student grades and progress and export to Excel or PDF
- Assign conversational and challenge-based reflection activities
- Create tasks to assign real-word activities that anchor learning
- Assign individual and group homework and track submissions
- Assess knowledge with true/false and multiple-choice quizzes
- Access Lessonbee via your desktop, mobile phone or tablet
Teacher and student dashboards bring learning into focus, providing real-time analytics and on-demand access to lessons, tasks, homework, and reflections.
Administrators can create classes, select modules from the marketplace, and assign teachers to manage students, lessons, resources and assignments.
Get the LxD Insider Report
The Learner Experience Design Guide for Talent, Training and Education Professionals