Enhance Teaching and Learning with Digital Curriculum
LessonBee™ is an easy-to-use online learning platform designed to enhance classroom instruction and reach students beyond the walls of the classroom. It’s designed for teacher-student use in K-12 education and supports a flipped classroom approach. Teachers can easily enroll students in adaptive lessons, assign tasks and challenges, curate lessons to create individualized learning plans, analyze performance real-time, and provide feedback. Today’s learners have grown up surrounded by digital media and expect elearning. Our solution provides the technology and support schools need to get a modern digital learning program up and running quickly.
Learning Platform Capabilities
- Quizzes, reflections, projects and tasks
- Formative and summative assessment methods
- Class groups with social collaboration tools
- Teacher and Student dashboards with homework uploader
- Progress tracker to monitor student progress towards mastery
- Grade and progress reports exportable in Excel format
- Simple content creation tool and student feedback tool
- Responsive design for use on mobile phones and tablets
- SCORM, xAPI, AICC and LTI compatibility
- Integrated with Reva Digital off-the-shelf elearning
- Digital badging and credentialing ready
- 60+ customization options to match your school identity
Students can access elearning anytime, anyplace, on-demand. The unit-based content structure is familiar and intuitive for both teachers and students.
Classes are the gateway to collaboration and resource sharing. Teachers and students can use the forum or activity wall to spark a conversation.
Get the LxD Insider Report
The Learner Experience Design Guide for Talent, Training and Education Professionals