Digital Learning Platform for 21st Century Character-Based Education
Lessonbee™ is a digital learning platform for 21st century character-based education. Designed to support blended learning, flipped learning, and personalized learning, Lessonbee enhances classroom instruction by allowing teachers to easily enroll students in adaptive lessons, assign tasks and reflections, curate units to create individualized learning plans, analyze performance, provide real-time feedback, and track progress to mastery. Lessonbee features character-based education courseware developed by Reva Digital’s team of instructional design experts and powered by Smart Sparrow adaptive learning technology. Today’s learners have grown up surrounded by digital media and expect elearning. Lessonbee provides the technology and support schools need to implement digital curriculum.
Learning Platform Capabilities
- Lesson, quiz, reflection, and task content types
- Content Marketplace with access to lessons and resources
- Content curation and individualized learning plan (ILP) features
- Simple content creation tool and student feedback tool
- Unlimited classes with social collaboration tools
- Teacher and student dashboards with homework uploader
- Class and task tracker to monitor student progress to mastery
- Integration with Smart Sparrow adaptive learning content
- Grade and progress reports exportable in Excel format
- Responsive design for use on mobile phones and tablets
- SCORM, xAPI, AICC and LTI elearning compatibility
Accessible content categorization for varied learning needs
Teacher and student dashboards bring learning into focus, providing real-time analytics and on-demand access to lessons, tasks, homework, and reflections.
Administrators can create classes, select modules from the marketplace, and assign teachers to manage students, lessons, resources and assignments.
Get the LxD Insider Report
The Learner Experience Design Guide for Talent, Training and Education Professionals