Digital Learning Platform for 21st Century Character-Based Education
Lessonbee® is the first “healthy learning” management system with comprehensive health education digital curriculum. Starting as a skunks-works project of Reva Digital in 2016, Lessonbee evolved to an enterprise technology solution for schools and districts to provide a healthier approach to learning technology. Through culturally-responsive lessons and shared resources, Lessonbee helps schoolteachers with on-demand access to comprehensive health lessons for every health topic and grade. Designed to support blended learning, flipped learning, social learning, and individualized learning, Lessonbee enhances classroom instruction through online lessons, reflections, and individualized education plans, and the ability to track student progress to mastery.
Learning Platform Capabilities
- Create unlimited classes, modules, units and lessons
- Buy adaptive lessons for your classes via the Marketplace
- Add your own Smart Sparrow adaptive lessons to your classes
- Find and share lessons and resources across your network
- Track student assignments across classes in one dashboard
- View student grades and progress and export to Excel or PDF
- Assign conversational and challenge-based reflection activities
- Create tasks to assign real-word activities that anchor learning
- Assign individual and group homework and track submissions
- Assess knowledge with true/false and multiple-choice quizzes
- Access Lessonbee via your desktop, mobile phone or tablet
Teacher and student dashboards bring learning into focus, providing real-time analytics and on-demand access to lessons, tasks, homework, and reflections.
Administrators can create classes, select modules from the marketplace, and assign teachers to manage students, lessons, resources and assignments.
Get the LxD Insider Report
The Learner Experience Design Guide for Talent, Training and Education Professionals