The intern supports our business development, technology and instructional design functions in a small, collaborative team environment. Build your resume in a hands-on role with plenty of opportunity take on high-impact projects. This is a great opportunity to learn about a variety of essential functions of a digital learning consultancy. Ideal candidates will be a current third-year undergrad to 1st year doctoral student in Educational Technology, Communication, Marketing, or Computer Science. Must be available to work 10 hours (on average) per week on-site for a 3 to 6 month period.
- Collaborate with business development by researching grant opportunities
- Support business development by researching leads and assist in the development of various types of contracts and proposals
- Depending on area of study, will either assist instructional designers or web developers in project coordination
- Strong communication skills, including written, oral, and listening skills
- Computer software competency, particularly with Microsoft Office, Google Enterprise Apps and Adobe Apps
- Ability to work independently and track milestones and meet project quality expectations
- Experience with e-learning authoring tools and/or Adobe Creative Suite is a plus