Learning Solutions Manager
Reva Digital seeks an industrious individual to take a highly visible role as Learning Solutions Manager. This role will be responsible for designing and developing elearning modules and resources; designing and executing hybrid learning programs; and increasing growth and adoption of the Lessonbee digital learning platform. In this client-facing role, you will execute the full project life cycle for instructional design services and learning platform solutions for K-12, higher education, and corporate clients.
The Learning Solutions Manager must have both product management experience and instructional design experience, including demonstrable experience developing user personas and creating strategies to target customers based on their personas; developing curriculum; writing storyboard content; creating design documents; developing custom elearning modules using tools such as Smart Sparrow, Articulate Storyline, GoAnimate and Adobe Captivate, and; designing a variety of other learning resources and product marketing materials.
Applicant must be equally creative and analytical; must be as comfortable conducting research and crafting lessons as designing assets including graphics, animations and print materials. Must be comfortable working both independently and collaboratively with global team members.
- Develop course outlines for a variety of domains, in particular Health Education
- Translate course outlines into design documents and elearning storyboards
- Develop elearning modules using Smart Sparrow, Articulate Storyline and Adobe CC
- Write blog posts to provide useful blended learning tips and insights for our customers
- Develop instructor-led training resources including product guides and lesson plans
- Own product management for Lessonbee including support, beta testing, and marketing
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- Master’s degree or certificate in instructional design, instructional technology, product management or graphic design, or: Current enrollment in a degree-granting program in one of the above areas of study
- Familiarity with anchored instruction theory, social constructivist theory, ADDIE/Agile methodology, and hybrid learning
- Experience with search engine optimization, social media, and content marketing
- A portfolio of elearning course design, web design, and/or graphic design work
Learning Solutions Associate
The Learning Solutions Associate develops digital learning materials for Reva Digital projects. She or he works closely with learning consultants, SMEs, technology vendors and other project stakeholders to create content and learning experiences that align to the designated standards and outcomes. The Learning Solution Associate ensures the readability, usability, and consistency of the course materials by establishing and adhering to standards of style and quality.
- Instructional Design: Assess, recommend, design, and implement learning solutions appropriate for the target audience.
- Content Development: Design and develop digital content for learning projects. This includes assessing learning objectives; writing or editing content for lessons as needed; ensuring consistency of style, design, and learner-centered focus; choosing or creating appropriate design elements; and building the content using the instructional technology platform; primarily Smart Sparrow and Lessonbee, but may include Articulate, GoAnimate, and Adobe Captivate.
- Curriculum Delivery: Identify and recommend techniques for implementing the curriculum in the classroom and other instructional settings.
- Collaboration: Work directly with content experts and the Learning Solutions Manager to develop digital learning materials.
- Previous experience with curriculum development, instructional design, user experience, and project management
- Excellent writing and graphic design skills
- Experience with multimedia and instructional design software, specifically Smart Sparrow
- Effective skills in managing multiple projects
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a variety of personalities
- Previous classroom or online teaching experience preferred
The intern supports our business development, technology and instructional design functions in a small, collaborative team environment. Build your resume in a hands-on role with plenty of opportunity take on high-impact projects. This is a great opportunity to learn about a variety of essential functions of a digital learning consultancy. Ideal candidates will be a current third-year undergrad to 1st year doctoral student in Educational Technology, Communication, Marketing, or Computer Science. Must be available to work 10 hours (on average) per week on-site for a 3 to 6 month period.
- Collaborate with business development by researching grant opportunities
- Support business development by researching leads and assist in the development of various types of contracts and proposals
- Depending on area of study, will either assist instructional designers or web developers in project coordination
- Strong communication skills, including written, oral, and listening skills
- Computer software competency, particularly with Microsoft Office, Google Enterprise Apps and Adobe Apps
- Ability to work independently and track milestones and meet project quality expectations
- Experience with e-learning authoring tools and/or Adobe Creative Suite is a plus